COVID-19: June 2020 Update
25 June 2020
Since our last update we have introduced some modified measures to allow us to continue working as normally as possible while complying with changing government guidance. We have largely been working remotely and have been able to offer virtual client meetings via FaceTime or Microsoft Teams, and also some limited short face-to-face meetings outside e.g. for signing documents and handing over ID. These arrangements will continue.
In addition we will now offer some sit-down socially-distanced meetings indoors for some of our Probate clients.
Meanwhile we are gradually increasing the time our staff spend in person in the office. Some remote working will continue.
Please keep checking our website and Facebook page for further updates.
About Alison Fielden & Co.
The firm prides itself on providing a personal approach coupled with efficient service, and consequently has established a loyal client base in the Cotswold area.
Alison Fielden & Co. was established in 1986 by Alison Fielden as a sole practitioner in Cirencester. The firm has grown steadily over the past 30 years, and now specialises in conveyancing, family, probate and notary matters. We have practitioners with expertise in Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Matrimonial and Child Care matters, Wills, Probate and Elderly Client matters. Alison herself heads the Property & Business department and this is now her main area of practice.
Alison Fielden is the only Notary Public in Cirencester and her expertise in this area also provides an invaluable service to our clients in the local area.
We like to be innovative
- We are the only solicitors firm in Cirencester open on Saturday mornings.
- We are the only firm in Cirencester with a Notary.
- We are the only firm in Cirencester offering Legal Aid.
- We are the only firm in Cirencester with a member of the Law Society's Children's Panel.
- We are the first - and until recently the only - firm in Cirencester with a solicitor qualified in Collaborative Law.
- We are the only local firm with a solicitor who has a Diploma in Land Registration Law.
- We like to come to you: our Probate/Wills specialist will give talks to local groups on invitation we will visit clients at home if they have problems coming to us.
- We actively encourage recycling in our office.
- We have had a no-smoking policy since we were established in 1986 - 21 years ahead of anti-smoking legislation in England.
- We are one of a minority of firms to have achieved The Law Society's Lexcel accreditation for excellence in management standards.
For more details of the services we offer, please see our Department pages.
For details of our opening hours and how to find us, please see our Contact page.
You can download our company leaflet which also has all our details.